Parco Avventura is…
SPORTS, NATURE, EDUCATION & PLAY
- Tarzaning: the new sport for all!
- Self empowerment: face and overcome your fears
One ticket grants 2 hours of fun!
WE OFFER CONVENIENT SOLUTIONS TO GROUPS!
TICKET PRICE INCLUDES:
- Free parking in front of the park
- Full Equipment (helmet, harness, pulley and lounges)
- Initial Safety Briefing and Training (15 mins, compulsory)
- Access to all the rope courses (from 2 hours and a half)
- Professional English speaking staff
- 15% discount for groups of 10+ people
- Access to the Café
- Free Picnic area
- Free Entrance for group supervisors
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES (on booking)
High Rope Courses at Night
Team Building: to strengthen communication, teamwork and trust within any group – family or work
Guided tour to the Medici-Demidoff Villa, UNESCO heritage (park + villa)
Training area for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Category III
Our first commitment.
- Equipment – adjustable climbing harness, light and easily adaptable + safety helmet + 2 lounges.
- Briefing (compulsory, 15 mins) – this mini-course by our security trainer will ensure you know what to do/not to do on the rope-ways, how to use the safety equipment and how to negotiate elements.
- Panels – In case of any doubt, the panels attached nearby the starting points will be a further help.
- Life Line – you will see a red safety cable above all courses, you will be permanently hooked to it.
- Trained and helpful English speaking staff: arboriculturists for more than 20 years, we are specialized in the most advanced tree climbing techniques. At Parco Avventura Il Gigante our staff constantly supervise the courses. In ‘case of need’ we advise or encourage climbers, or rather help them to get down, in case they should find the course to be more difficult than expected.
CALL US: +39 320 3261243
You will need to tell us the number of people, age, number of group leaders (they are granted free access), the day you want to come, and personal data of the group leader in chief.